Since 18.11.2009 ♥

free hit counter

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sharing Pictures

Original Picture.

Edit by :: Misskuby^

Edit by :: Misskuby^


The Playground. edit by me.

The Sky. edit by misskuby


my shoulder XD

Favorite Keropok!!!


Pork Sashimi XD

BBQ at home.

XDXD a part of my body.



看 我姐的头毛 他没有染 我也没有edit过的 就是我电话闪光灯的魔力XD

Its mine. I love Wudon mee!!

My sis ate it.



Strawberry milkshake

Choco milkshake

I luv the drinks. Ribena Lime Soda


New Menu worrrrrrrrrr

SDS Cafeteria


Lamb chop wif Blackpepper sauce. Summer town

Milo. Juz a simple drink. But well feeling.



2009! Mai siao siao lerh

Summer town.

Always drank the Fresh Milk. i went Summer Town.


Nuggets


A y u k a w a


Takoyaki!!!!! I heart takoyaki in Ayukawa...



Mango Blended



Lamb Chop wif spicy sauce. Delicious!


Dessert "Ayukawa
Sharing my own taking photo and pictures with u all.
Have a nice view. Haha
PoorEng also wanna show = =
Nvm, Juz get a Happy Life =)
Beloved Show. Beloved Zyj. Beloved Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment